The District nurses team provide nursing services in the home. They can be contacted through reception or at Kingswood Surgery, Tunbridge Wells. Tel 511833.
Sophie Winter provides antenatal and postnatal care. She can be contacted at Pembury Hospital or through reception.
The Health Vistor team may be contacted Monday to Friday 9am - 5pm on 0300 790 0243. Please leave a message if necessary and your call will be returned as soon as possible.
Health Visitor Advice Line
For general enquiries about non-urgent matters such as feeding, teething, weaning, minor ailments, etc., a Health Visitor is available to speak to directly on: 0300 790 0243 Monday to Friday (excl Bank Holidays) 9.30am-5pm.
- Do you feel socially isolated?
- Could you benefit from a conversation about your well-being?
- Do you feel low self-esteem or moodiness?
- Are you perhaps facing a life challenge such as grief / retirement / bereavement / unemployment?
- Would you like someone to listen and help guide you in the right direction?
Our Social Prescriber can offer you help and support to access community activities, peer support, advice and more. Please ask your GP or Reception for more information.