Services We Provide
The following services are available during opening hours under the NHS contract:
- General management of medical conditions
- Health promotion advice
- Emergency care if appropriate
- Referral for other services, if appropriate
- Urgently required care for temporary residents
- Cervical screening
- Contraceptive services
- Vaccinations and immunisations
- Child Health Surveillance
- Maternity Services
- Minor surgery procedures
- Mental Health support - Once a month we have a specialist nurse who provides mental health support
- Social Prescriber - Fortnightly - offers help and support to access community activities, peer support, advice and more
- Anti-coagulation service
- Rheumatology monitoring
For travel information please click here
Non NHS Services
Some services, such as the provision of medical certificates and other forms, examinations for fitness to drive, some travel vaccines etc., are not covered by the NHS. List of fees - please click here.
Functional Cookies are enabled by default at all times so that we can save your preferences for cookie settings and ensure site works and delivers best experience.
3rd Party Cookies
This website uses Google Analytics to collect anonymous information such as the number of visitors to the site, and the most popular pages.
Keeping this cookie enabled helps us to improve our website.