Communicating with our patients
We want to get better at communicating with our patients.
We want to make sure you can read and understnad the information we send you.
If you find it hard to read our letters or if you need someone to support you at appointments, please let us know.
* we want to know if you need information in braille, large print or easy read.
* we want to know if you need an interpreter or help with British Sign Languange
* we want to know if we can support you to lip-read or use a hearing aid or communication tool.
Please tell the receptionist if you need information in a different format or communication support.
INDEX - Policies
- Chaperone Policy
- Complaints to the Practice
- Did Not Attend Policy
- GDPR Policy
- Data Protection Policy
- Data Security and Protection Toolkit Guidance
- Data Security Policy
- Net GP Earnings
- Zero Tolerance
- Mission Statement
- Statement of Purpose
- Privacy Statement
- Privacy Notice
- COVID-19 Privacy Notice
- Patient Charter
- Sharing Information
- Safety and Security
- Accessing Your Medical Records
- Equality and Diversity
- Quality Assurance
- Out of Area Patients