Communicating with our patients
We want to get better at communicating with our patients.
We want to make sure you can read and understnad the information we send you.
If you find it hard to read our letters or if you need someone to support you at appointments, please let us know.
* we want to know if you need information in braille, large print or easy read.
* we want to know if you need an interpreter or help with British Sign Languange
* we want to know if we can support you to lip-read or use a hearing aid or communication tool.
Please tell the receptionist if you need information in a different format or communication support.
INDEX - Policies
- Accessing Your Medical Records
- Assistance Dogs Policy
- Chaperone Policy
- Complaints to the Practice
- COVID-19 Privacy Notice
- Data Protection Policy
- Data Security and Protection Toolkit Guidance
- Data Security Policy
- Did Not Attend Policy
- Equality and Diversity
- GDPR Policy
- Mission Statement
- Net GP Earnings
- Out of Area Patients
- Patient Charter
- Privacy Notice
- Privacy Statement
- Quality Assurance
- Safety and Security
- Sharing Information
- Statement of Purpose
- Zero Tolerance
Functional Cookies are enabled by default at all times so that we can save your preferences for cookie settings and ensure site works and delivers best experience.
3rd Party Cookies
This website uses Google Analytics to collect anonymous information such as the number of visitors to the site, and the most popular pages.
Keeping this cookie enabled helps us to improve our website.